Saturday, March 19, 2011

Divorce - what lawyers do not tell you

Lawyers For Divorce

The statistics on divorce in South Africa are shocking. It seems that divorce in our country the sun is rising with the recession.

Lawyers For Divorce

Determine what you already know

Lawyers For Divorce

The first step for most is a good divorce lawyer. What they're saying, but what I tell them, they are based. In short, there is much to do with the law and can not see spending money on the hourly rate just to throw youalready know.

Lawyers For Divorce

You need to sit down and analyze the situation. Do you agree with your spouse about divorce? Action contest will be? Do you have separate property? You children of the marriage?

If you answered yes to the first question has to dry in the house, otherwise if the situation carefully before you must appoint a lawyer.

Agree ways to reduce legal costs

If you and your spouse are currently a total agreementdivorce takes place, then you are part of the road. I say partly because you disagree, even though it would probably be like a divorce, you must also agree on the education of children and how property and assets (if any) are placed before the court prior to divorce.

If you do not agree on all issues that the court does not grant a divorce.

How to determine agreement

My divorce has been disconnected foralmost two years. Why? Why not sit down with my wife and agree to the terms of the divorce in advance. Our marriage was a heated and talk rationally proved impossible. Our options are seeking advice, while retaining a lawyer or to arbitration to resolve the terms of the divorce. I'm mistaken for a lawyer.

What I had to do was to try to arbitration to resolve the conditions. This meant that the marriage counselor or a lawyerorganized a meeting on neutral ground and helps us to develop an agreement on children, maintenance and property and possessions. Sensitive!

The reality of the situation

What happens is that my lawyer will meet with my lawyer husband arranged for us time and will. In this way, they have caused us to be in conflict, the meeting collapsed and had to be postponed. My husband has come to hatemy lawyer, then refused to participate. I was annoyed by the process and concerned about the escalation of my expenses.

I was every minute of every argument in my law firm office. But that was between my lawyer and the lawyer for my husband if we were not present and did not ask for this meeting. I was also angry about the time I went to my office and the lawyers involved in the ongoing violence on him.

A year and four months later, I was sick R375 000, I fired my lawyer.

What happens next?

I sat down and wrote to my husband, and offered to all children, homes, savings accounts and the engagement ring. He refused. After his refusal, I hired a lawyer in line with a slower pace and asked to speak directly to an offer.

The hiring of a lawyer was definitely the right approach. E 'warmed his empathetic nature and is not threatened by their action. AA few days later he agreed with the following conditions:

1. This ground should be sued for divorce

2. E 'was named as plaintiffs

3. He would have unlimited access to an adjustment of children to their working hours

4. I could accept 35% of the assets and make 65%.

5. Maintenance would be 50:50 for children and no child support will be required.

An unfair statement?

The people in my area are nuts. Butthe drama, I learned that divorce does not have the resources or money. It 's the principle of pride and loss of face. If you really want an amicable divorce and a reasonably healthy friendship then you have to remember, dass

What was important for me was to maintain the relationship with the father of my children, be rich enough to start and allows it to retain its pride.

I knew what I needed and now I am happily married now, mytwo daughters grow up with a wonderful new career ahead of me.

The final

Before starting the actual process of writing three most important things you want to get a divorce from his wife and see how and join him / her about your approach points list.

Make your spouse the process rather than your enemy, and when your payment can not co-conspirator in all that you dream, to reach an amicable divorce and easyRegulation.

Divorce - what lawyers do not tell you

Lawyers For Divorce

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

 
Modify Templateby YOKEY